We have had such interest from athletes looking to improving their conditioning (and specifically running) that we will be launching an “Engine Club”! This is a four-week class that will be lead by the Engine Mom herself Coach Maria.
The four weeks will include:
– Running technique: specifically focused on the “Pose Method” of running
– Pre and post run mobility
– WODs specific to run conditioning through speed work as well as longer endurance workouts
– Video analysis to improve run technique
– Private Facebook group to share video / mobility drills and for additional support
This club is open to all members at Cove and is appropriate for all running backgrounds. We will meet once a week on Wednesday evenings between 7 and 8pm starting on October 11th. The cost of the program is $60 and you can sign up at the following link. For those that love or hate running this is your chance to get better with a lot of other great folks. This will be open to friends and family if you know a “non-Covie” who might be interest.
Plan on coming (or staying after the comp) for some pot luck-style food and drink. We’ll post thread on FaceBook, so just let people know what you plan to bring!
Spend 10 minutes working on Doubles
If you have doubles down try the “Flight Simulator”
5-50-5 (in increments of 5 up to 50 then back down)
All sets must be unbroken
40 1 Arm DB Push Press (alt every ten)
30 Sit Ups
60/50 Cal Row
30 Sit Ups
40 1 Arm DB Push Press (alt every 10)