RETURN OF COVE ROW CHALLENGE
During the holiday’s our tendency is to let our health slip and in an effort to stay on top of our fitness goals we have the Cove 100,000 meter row challenge. We have done it the past couple of years and it has been a fun community connector. Starting the day after Thanksgiving all those that have signed up will attempt to row 100 K before the close of 2019. It works out to about 2,700 meters a day. Do it alone, do it with great tunes, grabs some buddies to do it together, or pull the rowers around to one of our TV’s are start binging your favorite Netflix show (Gray’s Anatomy has been a Cove favorite)
You can break the meters up any way you want, decide to split the challenge with a friend, or even set your own challenge with the assault bike. You can sign your name on the whiteboard if you decide to take the challenge.
UPDATED THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE
- WEDNESDAY: No 7:30 PM class
- THURSDAY (THANKSGIVING DAY): 9am and 10am. We’ll open the gym for two classes only so you can sweat it out before all of that food! No sitter coverage.
- FRIDAY: Noon class only. No sitter coverage.
- SATURDAY: Regular schedule.
- SUNDAY: Regular Yoga, Cove Kids, and Open Gym 9a-Noon
Time Cap: 14 min
15 Ground to Overhead
20 Box Jumpovers
Time Cap: 16 min
Fx: 65/45, 20/18″
P/O: 95/65, 24/20″
Coach’s Tip: For Ground to Overhead your options are Snatch or Clean & Jerk. These reps will probably have to be broken up from the beginning.