GETTING STARTED AT COVE FITNESS
One’s connection and experience with CrossFit is highly personal. While we try to set up expectations and describe the Cove verbally and visually on this site, nothing can compare to stepping into the gym and feeling it for yourself. As a result we are offering two options:
- For those that are new to CrossFit, we offer small group “Cove Fitness Foundations” classes where our coaches will help perfect your movements so that you can safely experience all the benefits of our program. This is a three-class series where each session focuses on teaching different key movements we see in our classes and includes a workout incorporating what we’ve reviewed that class. The cost of the program is $150 for the three sessions, but if you decide to join the Cove we will apply $100 of that cost to your first month’s membership. The times and dates are listed below and we generally run them on a bi-weekly basis. You can reserve your spot for this class here or email us at Info@CrossFitCove.com if you have any questions.
- Those experienced in CrossFit can come join us for a free week of classes on us at any time. Just email us at info@CrossFitCove.com
- We also offer a personal training option for our “CrossFit 101” program. You would schedule three one-on-one training sessions around the time that works best for you. There is a $200 cost for all three classes.
- If you were looking for more information and like to talk to one of our coaches to discuss your goals we would love to chat. Just schedule an “No Sweat Intro” with us.
Upcoming CrossFit 101 Classes
COVE FITNESS FOUNDATIONS CLASSES
– Monday, August 17th at 7:00 PM
– Tuesday, August 18th at 7:00 PM
– Thursday, August 20th at 7:00 PM
COVE FITNESS FOUNDATIONS
And please know you are always welcome to bring a friend!