Only a few more days to sign up for the Engine Club! We have a great group signed up and have space for just a few more. We’ve had lots of interest from athletes looking to improving their conditioning (and specifically running) and the “Engine Club” will do just that! This is a four-week class that will be lead by the Engine Mom herself Coach Maria.
The four weeks will include:
– Running technique: specifically focused on the “Pose Method” of running
– Pre and post run mobility
– WODs specific to run conditioning through speed work as well as longer endurance workouts
– Video analysis to improve run technique
– Private Facebook group to share video / mobility drills and for additional support
This club is open to all members at Cove and is appropriate for all running backgrounds. We will meet once a week on Wednesday evenings between 7 and 8pm starting on October 11th. The cost of the program is $60 and you can sign up at the following link. For those that love or hate running this is your chance to get better with a lot of other great folks. This will be open to friends and family if you know a “non-Covie” who might be interest.
Back Squats/OHS 5/5/5/5/5
(80-90% of 3 RM across)
____ Double Unders
Fitness: 100 Singles
Performance: 50 Doubles
Open: 75 Doubles
Coach’s Tip: The focus here is on the 5×5 back squat/OHS at the high %. After last week’s de-load week we will build over the next two weeks and then retest! The second piece is meant for a quick sweat and should be a fast and spicy workout.
Jenna M. Beauty in motion.