HALLOWEEN WOD NEXT WEEK!
Halloween is a week away and it’s time to start planning your costumes! The more ridiculous the better. We’ll have a special themed workout and some surprises up our sleeves. It is a FUN day at the Cove so dress up, show up and we’ll get weird!
BOD POD TODAY
If you signed up for the Bod Pod, then today’s your day! As reminder, here’s what you can do to prep to make sure you have the MOST accurate reading!
- No food, drink or exercise at least 3 hours prior to testing.
- Use the restroom before testing, if necessary.
- Don’t apply any lotions or skin creams prior to your test.
- Remove glasses and jewelry (if possible).
- Wear minimal, form-fitting clothing.
- Men: Thin fabric shorts, lycra/spandex-type swimsuit or single-layer compression bike-style shorts (no padding
- Women: Lycra/spandex-type swimsuit or bike-style shorts and sports bra (no wire or padding)
- Because of the sensitivity of the equipment, schedule subsequent visits under the same conditions (time of day, hydration levels, amount of facial and body hair, same day of cycle (women), etc.).
- A swim cap will be provided to compress any air pockets within the hair.
Take 100% of your 10 rep back squat and hit 6/6/6
Front Rack Lunge
Toes to Bar
Time Cap 14 minutes
Coach’s Tip: Yes, 5 and 15 are uneven numbers, but the total number 50. We promise your right leg will not get bigger if you do one extra lunge. The time cap will be aggresive depending on your toes to bar efficiency. Find a good scale and pick a weight you can do five power cleans into five lunges on the first round. You should have good sense of what kind of load you can carry for lunges based on last week’s sets of 10 (Wed, Oct 19th) when we built up in weight.