ONE SPOT LEFT FOR THE BARBELL CLUB!
Back by popular demand, we are starting up another cycle starting on Tuesday, April 11th. Each class will be focused on training and developing the technique around the two Olympic lifts, the Clean and Jerk and the Snatch.
Details: Starting April 11th and lasting for 6 weeks (ending May 18th).
Times: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30 PM to 7:30/7:45 PM
Cost: $125 for Cove Members. For Non Members $175
Cap: The class will be limited to 12 athletes.
- Can I miss a few classes? Yes, there will be 12 classes over six weeks try to make at least 9 of them.
- What if I am a beginner? No problem, this class is for beginner and advanced lifters. The focus is on getting better and not actually going to the Olympics!
- Can I still CrossFit? Of course, but be aware that you are adding to your work load so you might have to take a step back on the number of classes you take or the weight you are using. We promise that this type of focused attention will help you improve your CrossFit in the long run.
- What else can I expect? Talk to us and we’ll answer any questions you might have. Or we’re happy to put you in touch with an athlete who did the last cycle to get a personal reference!
- How do I join? Just use the following link to lock up your spot for this cycle of the Barbell Club.
In Teams of 3
10/8 Assault Bike Cals
12 Single Arm Alternating DB Snatches
10 Push ups
21 min AMRAP
One partner goes through the other two rest. Complete as many rounds as possible in 21 minutes
Performance (RX): 50/35
Coach’s Tip: You want to hit that assault bike hard out of the gate with this workout. When you transition to the dumbbell snatches focus on a having a good start position. Going fast doesn’t mean to letting your form slip.