RUNNING CLINIC SATURDAY 11:30am!
We are offering a FREE running clinic this coming weekend! It will run from 11:30a to 1p on SATURDAY, MAY 6th. Here are the details. We will have a limited number of spots so SIGN UP HERE!
- Teach proper running technique to be more efficient
- Help you get faster
- Improve endurance / engine
- Improve overall fitness and performance in CrossFit
- Discuss common faults with running technique and how to improve
- Focus on specific running drills that can be practiced during warm ups
- Learn mobility exercises specific to pre-running WOD
- Complete an engine WOD
- Mobility for post-run WOD
We will be offering this to other CrossFitters in the area, but want our Covies to have first dibs. So if you have a friend at another box, let them know. But reserve your spot first!
3 Strict Press
10 Diamond Push ups (or hands as close as possible)
10 Skull Crushers
1 Min Rest
10 Clean and Jerks
30 Sit Ups
10 Minute Time Cap
RX+: 155/105 (20 toes to bar)
Coach’s Tip: The strength WOD will put some demand on the shoulders and triceps and remember it is NOT for time (so we put in a minute of rest to make sure you DO give yourself a chance to recover). As always, we are looking for QUALITY here. Consider using a barbell (in the j-hooks) for an elevated push up as a scale today. In the WOD there should be some barbell cycling today, not all singles. The workout should b done in under 10 minutes.
Aaron T. making box jumps look easy. This guy pretty much makes EVERYTHING look easy!