RUNNING CLINIC SATURDAY 11:30am!
- Teach proper running technique to be more efficient
- Help you get faster
- Improve endurance / engine
- Improve overall fitness and performance in CrossFit
- Discuss common faults with running technique and how to improve
- Focus on specific running drills that can be practiced during warm ups
- Learn mobility exercises specific to pre-running WOD
- Complete an engine WOD
- Mobility for post-run WOD
We will be offering this to other CrossFitters in the area, but want our Covies to have first dibs. So if you have a friend at another box, let them know. But reserve your spot first!
Take 12 minutes to
Find a heavy 1 Rep Power Clean for the day
30/20 Cals on the Assault Bike
30 Sit ups
30 Power Cleans
30 Box Jumps
RX+:115/75 (GHD Sit ups)
Coach’s Tip: Note the barbell weights are light. Think fast elbows and speed through the 30 cleans. There are only 30 reps in each movement so try to speed through each one.